These Side Cutter Pliers are perfect for beading and other fine hobby work.
Round shaped jaws give improved accessibility in confined spaces. The moulded plastic handles make them easy and comfortable to handle. Their sharp jaws will help you snip to size jewellery chain and softer beading wire, such as copper and aluminium craft wire, precious metal wire and thin beading wire.
You can use these pliers on jewellery findings like eyepins and headpins to snip off any excess and leave you with a nice neat finish. They can also be used to cut shapes out of sheet metal. A perfect addition to any toolbox these great pliers leave the cut edge smooth and even.
- Size: 11cm (4.3 inches)
- Ideal for cutting copper, aluminium, sterling, goldfill or gold wire
- Sturdy box joint construction
- Leave the cut edge smooth and even
- Convenient moulded plastic handles
- Round shaped jaws for accessibility in confined spaces
Side Cutter Pliers