A Hobbycraft Online Exclusive!*
The Necchi Rosso 200 Sewing Machine will help you expand your sewing possibilities! Perfect for quilters, this machine comes with a six-piece quilting kit and extension table included!
This innovative machine features 200 stitches, seven auto one-step button holes, a speed limiter, an automatic needle threader, an LCD illuminated display and stylish black chrome controls. The one-touch set and sew means you can operate without a foot control, though the machine is supplied with a conventional foot control should you wish to use one.
This sleek red sewing machine has been designed to appeal to quilters too, the Necchi Rosso 200 gives you computerised sewing with 200 pre-programmed stitches, as well as lots of space for fabric to the right of the needle. There is 17cm available, and a convex front display planel provides a comfortable angle to navigate through stitch choices. The Necchi Rosso 200 gives you maximum quilting ability with the benefit of computerised power.
The Rosso features full alphabet and numbers as standard!
- Width: 35cm (13.8 inches)
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Metallic red finish
- 200 stitch options
- Fully computerised
- Accessories include a blind hem foot, overlocking foot, satin stitch foot, zipper foot, embroidery foot, zigzag foot, pack of needles, pack of bobbins, screwdriver, quick unpick and instructions
- Fully computerised
- Free arm
- Seven automatic one-step buttonholes
- Information screen
- Jam proof drop in bobbin
- Variable stitch length and width
- Extra wide stitches (up to 40mm)
- Superior feed system (SFS)
- Drop feed for freehand work
- Automatic needle threader maximum speed controller
- Programmable needle (up/down)
- Lock stitch feature
- Stop/ start button
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Twin needle capacity
- Quicksnap-on feet
- Soft dust cover
- Thread cutter
- Sewing speed of 1100
- Built in carry handle
- Adjustable tension
Necchi Rosso 200 Quilting Edition Sewing Machine
*Only available to purchase online and not in our Hobbycraft stores.