1. Cut your cardboard tube to size. I created two different sizes Frankensteins, I would recommend cutting your cardboard tubes between 10 and 12 centimetres long.
2. Paint the tube using green paint, and leave to dry.
3. Whilst the Frankenstein’s body is drying, cut two ‘bolt’ shapes from black card. Make sure these have quite long ‘tail’ sections as these will need to be inserted into the inside of the tube to secure them in place later on.
4. Once dry, use a pencil to draw out a spiky hair design on the tube and fill in with black paint. Leave to dry.
5. Use a black pen to draw on Frankenstein’s mouth, eye brows and trademark scar.
6. Attach a pair of googly eyes using tacky glue.
7. Use a craft knife (adult help will be needed here) to cut slits in the side of the tube so that you can insert the card ‘bolts’, secure on the inside of the tube with a little tacky glue or tape.