Christmas Tree Place Names
1. Cut a piece of card to fit inside the christmas tree card. Put that piece to one side for now.
2. Draw around the tree shape to create a template, then cut out two trees for each name card.
3. Next stick the card sized piece to the side of the card. Then fold the two trees in half and layer them on top of each other to create a 3D tree.
4. Next add the snowflake stickers over some of the card’s snowflake holes
5. Cut a 1.5cm wide strip of pink paper, then add the name to the centre
6. Wrap the strip of paper around the card gluing it in pace.